Thank you for agreeing to participate in the OMERACT Virtual Workshop for the Flares in OA Working Group.
We anticipate that your participation commitment will be approximately 3 hours and in order to vote we ask that all steps be complete before the voting session.
STEP 1: Download the OMERACT APP and Register to Vote (10 minutes or less)
Voting will take place through the OMERACT app which can be found in the app store of google play store searching OMERACT 2020 or this linkhttps://mea.favequest.net/omeract/downloads?lang=en. If you are having problems getting the app or registering to vote you can find detailed instructions here or a video here
STEP 2: Complete OMERACT Training Modules (20 minutes per module)
Please find a link to the training modules below and a step by step guide here:
- OMERACT 101 -https://rise.articulate.com/share/jSobZq9C3BxHSxeBKBFvMpID-yfGu-Y7
- Developing OMERACT Core Domain Sets -https://rise.articulate.com/share/flz41rSZ6PW4YXt7-HBlsTslsTRQFlFE
STEP 3: Watch the Whiteboard, Plenary Presentation & review the Lay Summary prepared by the working group (30 minutes)
These items are available in the app under Flares in OA or below:
- Whiteboard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcwaaEYsr_o
- Plenary Presentation:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9jjN-ieesk&t=2s
- Lay Summaryhere
STEP 4: Online discussion boards (time varies)
These discussion boards can be used to ask questions regarding the proposed core domain sets. You will receive an invitation to join. This feature is currently active and will be monitored by the Working Group designated moderator, Lauren King. She will collect concerns, questions and potential solutions that will be reported during the online workshop. We highly encourage you to engage in the discussions.
STEP 5: Realtime Virtual Workshops (90 minutes)
The Online Workshops will take place June 30th 10am & 6pm EDT.
Please register for the date and time that works best for you:
- June 30th 10am EDT: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwrdu2hqzgtG9GMPAJSuiN4juK8tzoTxOmW
- June 30th 6pm EDT: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAvdOqvrjojGtEdb1azBQLJHFG6bWWF_ZWm
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the training.
If you have any questions, there will be weekly OMERACT Training/Questions periods on the following dates. These sessions are for technical aspects of the virtual sessions or if you want to try the voting software or need a walk thru of any of the trainings
- June 16th 8am EDT Register here: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYrce-gpj0vEtbReuojEkPiEHtlfamC7hf4
- June 23rd 4pm EDT Register here: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0rdu2upj0pHNWu46BHZquf-u_j3mYKP6qp
You can also contact Shawna Grosskleg at email@example.com at any time with questions